Want to share your thoughts with other people?
WritingHelp is a great place to publish your articles and share it with the thousands of people like you. Here are some important guidelines, benefits and rules for submitting your content.
Why Should You Contribute a Post at WritingHelp?
WritingHelp is a growing website helping students, researchers, and bloggers like you to learn more about software, services, and more about professional writing.
- If you have a blog or website: You will get one free link to your website by publishing an article here.
- Writing online is a great way to enhance your skills and imagination. It will be a great place to start if you are looking to start a blog, website, or thinking about a research paper.
- Thousands of people visit WritingHelp every month. Your voice will reach more people as you will write to help them.
Earning Program at WritingHelp
No one is perfect. There are multiple grammatical and typing mistakes on the website. You will be rewarded 0.1$ per sentence (or $5-$10 per article) for finding mistakes and proofreading articles here.
Guidelines for submitting new articles
This could be a new experience if you are planning to write online for the first time. Here are a couple of things to keep in mind while submitting an article.
- Be Original: We take plagiarism seriously. Don’t submit anything if you are planning to send it anywhere else. (Including social media/QA sites/Other blogs etc).
- Keep your article of at least 800 words minimum.
- Do not submit anything for the sake of promotion. Submit your content only if you think it will help other readers.
- Try to minimize your writing mistakes as much as possible.
- Add relevant links (3-4) to the other resources if needed.
- You will be provided with a space to write about yourself. Add your bio properly.
What Kind of Posts are Accepted here
- Writing Software and Services Review.
- Anything useful for students, writers, academic researchers, and teachers.
- Blogging tips, articles for bloggers, How-to posts for bloggers.
- and similar…
How to submit your posts
Add images, write content (with bio and proper links) in .doc or .txt format and send to admin[@]writinghelp.net (remove braces) after making a zip file.
Alternatively, you can share your files after uploading to google drive and sharing it with him.bisht046[@]gmail.com.
Waiting for a long-term relationship.